At the CMA, our goal is to launch national conversations and debate on today’s most pressing health issues.
The full potential of our health systems rests in our ability to Connect with each other, as physicians, patients, providers and leaders. We must also drive better connections between data, innovation and technology. Join us at the CMA Health Summit to learn from experiences, leverage best practices and actively engage on the policy issues that will lead to a better ecosystem of care.
The second annual CMA Health Summit will be held in vibrant downtown Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. This year, our focus is Connected in Care. We want to hear from you on how to integrate services into a high functioning system of care; foster effective information exchanges; scale up virtual care; identify which policy issues should be debated during the 2019 federal election, and more.
What to expect
This year, we’ll be covering a lot of ground. Attendees can look forward to:
- Two-day engagement on key policy issues
- Grand Central: the hub for connecting with others
- Premium speakers, discussions and learning
- Networking reception
- Virtual care: a policy discussion on the current state and challenges
- Many chances to hear and be heard
- Influence CMA policy – virtual care; integrated systems; etc.
- Learn directly from experts within and outside the medical profession
- Share your experience and help shape an agenda of change in health
- Network with colleagues and some of Canada’s top minds
- Discover new approaches to care and problem-solving
Build new connections in Grand Central
Grand Central is a meeting place where you can recharge between sessions, catch up with other attendees, learn from Canada’s best success stories, browse last year’s Summit highlights and engage in policy discussions. Stop by anytime throughout the Summit.
Patients Included Accreditation
We are proud to announce that the CMA Health Summit is Patients Included Accredited. This means that we are committed to incorporating patient perspective into the Summit.